Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
We are so lucky in New Zealand to have the amazing Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon. This event is designed for Kiwi kids aged 6-15 years to help them stay active and healthy through a programme of participation. The series has been running since 1992 and is a rite of passage for Kiwi kids. To date, over 450,000 Kiwi kids have given it a TRY. Open to Kiwi kids of all sporting abilities the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon is a fun day out for kids, parents and families. Participants get to swim, cycle, and run their way around age appropriate courses. You can enter either as an individual or as part of a team of two.
Every participant who enters receives:
- a Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon medal
- a downloadable certificate of achievement
- an official Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon t-shirt, drawstring kit bag & swim cap
- complimentary breakfast from the Weet-Bix Breakfast Tent
- PLUS the chance to WIN awesome spot prizes and meet their sporting heroes
Tri NZ Endorsed and Sanctioned events
If you are under 17 and starting to take triathlon more seriously get in touch with your local triathlon club who will be able to help you with structured training sessions and point you in the direction of a Tri NZ accredited coach.
If you are over 17 please contact Chris Willett (email@example.com) for more information on elite development pathways and opportunities.