John Newsom has more than 25 years triathlon experience. He has raced extensively around the world including sub 9hr performances at Challenge Roth, qualifying for the Hawaii Ironman as a pro and winning international events overall such as the Hawaii 70.3 in 2017.
John has been coaching full time since 2004 with age group athletes of all abilities to elite and professional athletes. He is a self employed father of two so has a great understanding of working / family life as well perspective on what it takes to get to the top.
If you are committed to being a better athlete, no mater what your ability, and are prepared to do the work then contact John for a no obligation chat on how he operates.
Coaching Qualifications & Experience
- Level 2 Triathlon NZ qualified coach
- NZ Triathlon Coach of the year 2011
- Over 25 years triathlon experience
- Full time coach since 2004
- Active athlete with a sub 9hr Ironman performance in 2017 at age 41