Hi, I am Barbara, originally from Austria and moved to New Zealand in August 1999.
Before then I was working as a Sports Coordinator for Club Med around the world but needed a change from work and lifestyle.
My first triathlon was in 2001, I was hooked from the start.
Since then I have completed many short and long distance Triathlons, Marathons and Half Marathons.
From 2000 – 2004, I managed a Health and Fitness Club on the North Shore, Auckland.
My passion got the better of me – I then decided to create my own Coaching business.
Since October 2004, I have been operating Tri 2 Win Coaching successfully and over this time helped many Athletes and Personal Training Clients achieve their goals.
Coaching Qualifications and Experience:
- TRI NZ accredited Level 2 Coach
- Diploma in Sports, University of Otago
- Specialising in long Distance Triathlon / Marathon / Half Marathon /
- Swim Coaching
- Menopause Assistance in female Athletes
- Nutritional Advice
- Strength and Functional Training Triathlon Specific