Changing her life from ‘corporate executive’ to ‘triathlete’, Ally communicates with passion and enthusiasm. She shares her phenomenal knowledge and experience with all those who dare to believe that they too can do something extraordinary in their sporting endeavors. Ally offers quality one-on-one swim instruction and triathlon coaching in a quiet, private environment. Established in 2005 Ally continues to help swimmers and triathletes with outstanding results – beginner to elite.
- Triathlon Coaching:
- Elite Juniors/U23 and age groupers wishing to improve to world champ’s qualification
- Swim technique coaching:
- Adults not wishing to learn to swim in a public environment
- Competitive children who wish to fast-track learning in addition to squad sessions
- All swimmers and triathletes who want to improve technique and confidence
- Teenagers wanting to move from a swim or surf background into triathlon
- Swimmers with over-use injuries requiring technique adjustments
- Athletes with injuries or conditions who need to swim for effective rehabilitation
- Adults and children with disabilities
COACHING QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- TriNZ Level 3 Accredited Coach, and numerous Swimming New Zealand qualifications in swim instruction and coaching
- Swim and triathlon coach since 2005
- Coach to ITU age group qualifiers and medallists, Youth Olympics medallist, Ironman World Championship qualifiers, National Championships age groups and secondary schools medallists and swimmers holding Auckland and NZ age group records.
- Ally has been a New Zealand age group representative at 5 World Champs (Olympic Distance, Long Distance, 70.3 and Ironman) and a medallist at World Masters swimming championships. She has won numerous age group national championship medals in triathlon, swimming, and open water swimming.