I have 25 years of experience with Triathlon, competing in all distances and representing New Zealand at World Championship level in age group competition. Currently teaching at Secondary school, I coach a number of athletes at that level. I believe that we can all achieve our dreams if we adopt a growth mind-set and challenge pre-conceived ideas about our limitations. What is possible tomorrow is unlimited.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5 Years Gym Instructor (Auckland University)
- 4 years Swim instructor (Hilton Brown)
- 3 years Multisport coaching (Selwyn College)
- 25 years competitive experience
- 2017 Long Distance World Championship Triathlon, Canada – age group silver medallist