WHAT EACH POWERUP DOES:
- Feather Lightweight: the Feather (Lightness) PowerUp reduces a percentage of your weight. Perfect for climbing, it offers all riders a helpful assist while heading up an incline.
- Truck Draft Boost (van): Perfect for those trying to get that extra edge, this PowerUp cranks up the draft effect your avatar experiences for 30 whole seconds.
- Aero Boost (helmet): A consistent favorite, the Aero Boost decreases air resistance and makes you more aerodynamic for 15 seconds. Be sure to use it at higher speeds like flats and descents.
- Breakaway Burrito: with the Burrito, drafting is disabled for all riders in a small radius around you. For 10 whole seconds, Zwifters in the immediate area will have to rely on their legs and lungs only—no drafting allowed.
- Invisibility (ghost): Invisibility turns you invisible to other riders for 10 seconds. This is especially helpful when you want to break away from one or more riders.
- Steamroller: This 30-second boost reduces rolling resistance in a big way—you go as fast as you would on a nice bit of tarmac.
- Anvil: perfect for speed demons, the Anvil PowerUp makes you heavier for 30 seconds to descend faster on declines. Think of it as the opposite of the lightweight Feather PowerUp.
By default, PowerUps are randomly awarded when you go through a start/finish, KOM, or sprint arch. If you have an unused PowerUp as you pass through an arch, you won’t receive a new one.
To activate your PowerUp just hit the spacebar on your keyboard (PC/Mac), select the PowerUp icon (iOS, tvOS), or tap to activate on the Companion app.