JOURNEY TO 2020
Hey TRIbe, as we look ahead to the new season starting, one things for sure 2020 is going to be one BIG year! Because of this we want YOU to be apart of this exciting Journey!
Our athletes are out there every day training hard to be the best they can be, however some things are out of their control. So we have an exciting project that we would love the community to become apart of to help our athletes be in the best position to achieve success in 2020.
We have launched a “Journey to 2020” initiative that we would love support from YOU, the passionate Triathlon community.
This support will go towards three key goals that our athletes have identified as a crucial part of their preparations for 2020:
- Heat training (Tokyo is HOT and HUMID) – This will help the team be exposed and acclimatized to the type of condition’s they will face in 2020
- Physiotherapist and masseuse – This will allow the athletes to be able to train day in and day out, minimizing the risk of any niggles and injuries
- Specialist equipment – So the team will have the best possible chance to have the best outcome in 2020
This support will mean a lot to each and every athlete to know that their community is behind them and showing them how much they are personally invested in helping them in their journey. The support will help by removing the barriers that we face to preparing our team the best way we can for an outstanding result in 2020.
We have three tiers of support you can pledge:
Bronze which is $500 to $1,900
Silver which is $2,000 to $3,400
Gold which is $3,500 to $5,000
If you become one our tiered supporters you will be celebrated by:
- Supporters name commemorated into the TRIbe logo, that will be worn by our athletes when they compete in ITU events
- Supporters name on a personalized swim cap and added to our Hero Wall
- Go into the draw to win one of our amazing prizes:
- Signed 2XU gear
- VIP Trip to New Plymouth ITU World Cup event
- Training experiences with the athletes
So get together with your family, club, work place or even a bunch of mates and get behind these athletes!