Triathlon New Zealand provides event accreditation to triathlon, duathlon, aquathlon and other related multisport events to ensure they are delivered in a safe and fair environment.
There are three levels of accreditation that include a range of benefits ranging from technical support to promotional leverage. Each level of accreditation aims to:
- give added value to event organisers
- enhance the quality of events
- build a strong and connected network of event providers
- promote and leverage triathlon events nationwide
Any triathlon event that is accredited can purchase the following add-ons at the additional price (GST exclusive):
- Competitive Event Insurance – up to $1000 reduction on market rate (depending on event)
- On the ground officials/community ambassador – $300 for out of town, $150 for local
- Recognised – maximum of 1 officials in a community/support role
- Endorsed – as required in consultation with Technical & Events Adviser
- Sanctioned – as required in consultation with Technical & Events Adviser
EAS Event Requirement Guidelines:
Please refer to the below documents to ensure you have the required information needed to complete your online EAS application.
Any questions please contact us at Technical@triathlon.kiwi
To start your online application please select the application link in the selections below.