Triathlon New Zealand provides event accreditation to triathlon, duathlon, aquathlon and other related multisport events to ensure they are delivered in a safe and fair environment.
There are three levels of accreditation that include a range of benefits ranging from technical support to promotional leverage. Each level of accreditation aims to:
- give added value to event organisers
- enhance the quality of events
- build a strong and connected network of event providers
- promote and leverage triathlon events nationwide
See the below information document for full details on the Event Accreditation System:
Any triathlon event that is accredited can purchase the following add-ons at the additional price (GST exclusive):
- Competitive Event Insurance – up to $1000 reduction on market rate (depending on event)
- On the ground officials/community ambassador – $300 for out of town, $150 for local
- Recognised – maximum of 1 official in a community/support role
- Endorsed – as required in consultation with Technical & Events Advisor
- Sanctioned – as required in consultation with Technical & Events Advisor
EAS Event Requirement Guidelines:
All Tri NZ Affiliated Clubs are required to endorse all club operated events through the Club Event Endorsement Model. Click here for more information.
Please refer to the below documents to ensure you have the required information needed to complete your online EAS application.
Any questions please contact us at Technical@triathlon.kiwi
To start your online application please select the application link in the selections below.