Welcome to the Triathlon New Zealand Member Club Affiliation page. The purpose of annual club affiliation is for Tri NZ to gather up-to-date contact details to improve our communication with all clubs, it will take around 10 minutes to fill out and will require you to enter key club contacts (E.g. President name and email address). On completion of the form you will be emailed an invoice for the club affiliation annual fee of $250+GST.
Conditions for approval of affiliated clubs (see Tri NZ Constitution Section 4.4):
- Be incorporated under the Incorporated Societies Act 1908
- Ensure all club members are members of Tri NZ
- Provide club database if required
- Pay the Tri NZ affiliation fee
- Ensure all those coaching on behalf of the club are registered Tri NZ coaches
Please note all Tri NZ affiliated clubs must abide by the Tri NZ Code of Conduct